Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), Mumbai Refinery has recently invited applications for the 25 post of Craftsman and Process Technician. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in BPCL jobs notification and having qualification of Diploma from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), Mumbai Refinery details:
- Craftsman (Mechanical) – 15
- Craftsman (Electrical) – 02
- Craftsman (Instrument) – 03
- Process Technician – 05
- Craftsman (Mechanical) – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Technology
- Craftsman (Electrical) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Technology
- Craftsman (Instrument) – Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering/ Technology
- Process Technician – Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Technology
18 to 30 years as on 01/01/2019
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.bharatpetroleum.com and follow the instructions how to apply online for BPCL Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 29/09/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 14/10/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow BPCL official advertisement for complete details.