BITSAT 2015 is the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test for admissions to the engineering degree courses at the BITS campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad. It is one of the prestigious and esteemed Institute of Science and Technology.
- Exam Name: Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT)
- Conducting Institute: BITS Pilani University
The keen aspirants who want to apply for BITSAT 2015 should note that the starting date of applying for BITSAT is from 18th December 2015 and it will be till 20th February 2015. Aspirants should also check the details of the BITSAT 2015 exam, application form, eligibility criteria, results and counseling. Check all facts about the BITSAT 2015 below.
BITSAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
1. Should have completed their 10+2 from a recognized Board.
2. Candidates must have scored min. of 75% in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry and in addition, they must have secured a minimum of 60% in each subject separately.
3. Candidates who have passed their 10+2 in 2013 or earlier are not eligible.
4. Candidates who will be appearing for their Class XII or equivalent in 2015 are also eligible to apply for BITSAT 2015.
Aspirants require various numbers of things such as Study Material, Expert Guidance and notes so that he/she can successfully crack the exam. Moreover, the aspirants need to know which colleges are better for his/her future. He/she has to be decisive in selection process of college according to the location. So for any query or any further information, an aspirant can go on the link below.
In 2014, around 1.8 lakh students appeared for this national level entrance exam for around 2000 seats available in various BE (Hons.) programmes in BITS.
BITSAT 2015 Application Fee is Rs. 2090/- (Rs. 1590/- for female candidates). The filled application along with the DD must reach the university office before 20 February 2015 (upto 05:00 pm).
BITSAT 2015 Syllabus:
The syllabus of the exam plays a major role in the preparation of the student. So we are providing the BITSAT 2015 Syllabus as per the NCERT syllabus of the 10+2 format under the CBSE. Candidates who wish to seek admissions in BITSAT 2015 Engineering programmes are requested to go through the Syllabus of BITSAT 2015 so that they can be well prepared for the exam.
In BITSAT Examination, questions will be asked from the five sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Logical reasoning. Candidates appearing for BITSAT 2015 can download syllabus of each subject below so that they are able to get the general idea. Students must give first preference to NCERT books and after that they can go through the help books which can be advantageous to them for enhancing their knowledge.
For more details on BITSAT 2015 Click here