Bihar Vikas Mission (BVM) has recently invited applications for the various post of MIS, HR, IT Expert, Legal Officer – Man Power Phase IV. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Bihar Vikas Mission jobs notification and having qualification of Graduation/ PG Diploma/ Master’s degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Bihar Vikas Mission (BVM) details:
- Department PMU Lead – 32
- District PMU Lead – 42
- MIS & Analytics Cell Lead – 28
- MIS Cell Lead – 38
- Data Analyst – 60
- Management Assistant II – 01
- Nodal Data Analytics Center Lead – 01
- HR & Recruitment Expert – 04
- IT Expert – 08
- PR Expert, Electronic Media – 01
- PR Expert, Print Media – 01
- PR Expert, Digital Media – 01
- IEC Expert – 01
- Procurement Expert – Medicines – 01
- Procurement Expert – Equipment – 01
- Accounts Officer – 02
- Content Developer – 01
- Internal Audit Manager – 01
- Event Management Expert – 01
- Inventory Management Expert – 01
- Procurement Cycle Expert – 01
- Management Assistant I – 01
- Legal Officer – 10
- Procurement & Contract Management Expert – 08
- Mass Campaigns & Events Expert – 01
- Technical Expert – Piped Water Supply – 01
- Examination and Educational Policy Reforms – 01
- Department PMU Lead – PG Diploma or Master’s degree or higher (full time) in Management/ Business Administration/ Finance/ Economics/ Public Policy/ Social Work / Development Studies/ Rural Development (full time) from any of the institutes as published under the National Institutional Ranking Framework issued by MHRD and / or QS World University Rankings, as updated from time to time
- District PMU Lead – PG Diploma or Master’s degree or higher in Management/ Business Administration/ Finance/ Economics/ Public Policy/ Social Work / Development Studies/ Rural Development from any of the institutes as published under the National Institutional Ranking Framework issued by MHRD and / or QS World University Rankings, as updated from time to time
- MIS & Analytics Cell Lead – Bachelor’s degree or higher in Statistics / Mathematics / Engineering/ Science/ Computer Application
- MIS Cell Lead – Bachelor’s degree or higher in Statistics / Mathematics / Engineering/ Science/ Computer Application
For more details on educational qualification on remaining posts follow th notification link below.
18 to 40 years age limit as on 01/01/2018
For post wise details on age limit follow the notification link given below.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 600/-
SC/ST – Rs 500/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.mancerbvm.com OR ttp://quesscorp.com/biharvikasmission/ and read instructions how to apply online for Bihar Vikas Mission Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 03/10/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 15/10/2017
Click here for Job Notification
Apply Online (Sr. No. 1 to 21)
Apply Online (Sr. No.22 to 27)
Reader’s are requested to follow Bihar Vikas Mission official advertisement for complete details.