Bargarh District Court Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 100 Para-legal Volunteers jobs in Bargarh District Court, Odisha. The recruitment eligibility criteria of Bargarh District Court 2019 and other details are given below:
Jobs Opportunity in Bargarh District Court details:
- Para-legal Volunteers – 100
- Teachers (including retired teachers)
- Retired Government Servants and senior citizens.
- Anganwadi Workers.
- Doctor/ Physician.
- MSW Students and Teachers.
- Students and Law Students (till they enroll as lawyer).
- Members of Non-political, Services oriented Non-Governmental Organizations and Clubs.
- Members of Women Neighborhood Groups, Maithri Sanghams and other Self Help Group including of marginalized/ vulnerable group.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, caste certificate, experience to the Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Civil Courts Premises, Bargarh.
Form Submission Last Date : 30/08/2019
Reader’s are requested to follow Bargarh District Court official advertisement for complete details.