Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) Hospital, Mumbai has recently invited applications for the 19 post of Medical Officer, Junior/ Senior Resident Doctor, Resident Medical Officer in various departments. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in BARC jobs notification and having qualification of Diploma/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBBS Degree/ MS/ MD/ DNB Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) Hospital, Mumbai details:
- Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer – 12
- Junior/ Senior Resident Doctor – 05
- Resident Medical Officer – 02
- Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer – MS/ MD/ DNB Degree or Diploma from recognized university in the concerned specialty with Post diploma experience in the concerned specialty
- Junior/Senior Resident Doctor – MBBS for Jr. Resident Doctor, MBBS degree from recognized university plus Post Graduate Diploma in the requisite discipline recognized by Medical Council of India
- Resident Medical Officer – MBBS from recognized university with one year internship from recognized institution with relevant experience.
40 years for Sr. No. 1, 2
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 24/01/2018 @ 10:30 am
Reporting Time : @ 08:30 am
Venue : Conference Room, 1st floor, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400094.
Reader’s are requested to follow BARC official advertisement for complete details.