Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment 2018 to fill 15 vacancies for the post of Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer, Junior/ Senior Resident Doctor, Resident Medical Officer has notified on the official website of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre – barc.gov.in. candidates having qualification of MBBS/ MS/ MD/ DNB Degree/ PG Diploma must apply by following the instructions given in the notification.
Jobs Opportunity in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai details:
- Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer – 10
- Junior/ Senior Resident Doctor – 03
- Resident Medical Officer – 02
- Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer – MS/ MD/ DNB Degree/ Diploma from a recognized University
- Junior Resident Doctor – MBBS from a recognized University
- Senior Resident Doctor – PG Diploma/ MBBS from a recognized University
- Resident Medical Officer – MBBS from recognized University
40 years age limit
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 02/05/2018 @ 10:30 am
Reporting Time : 08:00 am
Venue : 1st floor Conference Room, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094
Reader’s are requested to follow BARC official advertisement for complete details.