Baranagar Municipality has recently invited applications for the 175 various post of Teacher, Clerk, Engineer, Cook, Helper in Group B, C & D catagury. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Baranagar Municipality Recruitment 2017 official notification and having qualification of Madhyamik/ Higher Secondary/ Diploma in Enginreeing from University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant work experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Baranagar Municipality details:
- Sub Assistant Engineer – 04
- Sanitary Inspector – 01
- Assessment Inspector – 01
- Clerk – 11
- Assistant Cashier – 01
- Typist – 01
- Teacher – 13
- Pipe Line Inspector – 01
- Driver – 18
- Mazdoor – 105
- Helper – 03
- Cook – 01
- Sweeper – 07
- General Duty Attendant – 08
- Sub Assistant Engineer – Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from any Institution recognized by the Government and for management of Solid Waste Treatment Plant or Water Treatment Plant Electrical Engineering (LEE) from any Institution recognized by the Government.
- Sanitary Inspector – Higher Secondary passed from a Board or Council recognized by the Government and also have Diploma in Sanitary Inspector from any Institution recognized by the Government
- Assessment Inspector – Madhyamik or any equivalent examination from any institution recognized by the government
- Clerk – Madhyamik or equivalent Exam from any Board recognized by the Govt
- Assistant Cashier – Madhyamik or equivalent Exam from any Board recognized by the Govt
- Typist – Madhyamik or equivalent Exam with typing knowledge
- Teacher – Madhyamik or equivalent Exam from any Board recognized by the Govt
- Pipe Line Inspector – Madhyamik or equivalent Exam from any Board recognized by the Govt
For more details on educational qualification on remaining posts follow notification link given below.
As on 01/01/2017
24 to 37 years for Sr. No. 1
21 to 37 years for Sr. No. 2
21 to 40 years for Sr. No. 3, 8
18 to 40 years for Sr. No. 4 to 7, 9 to 14
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
87, Deshbandhu Road (E), Kolkata – 700035, West Bangal
Form Submission Last Date : 02/06/2017 till 04:00 pm
Reader’s are requested to follow Baranagar Municipality official advertisement for complete details.