Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 – 2017. Bank of Maharashtra released job notification for 1315 Clerk, Officer, Security Posts. Find Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
Total : 1315 Jobs
About: Bank of Maharashtra
Bank of Maharashtra is a major public sector bank in India. Government of India holds 81.61% of the total shares. The bank has 15 million customers across the length and breadth of the country served through 1895 branches as of 5 April 2016.
Jobs Opportunity in Bank of Maharashtra details:
- General Officer MMGS – III : 100 Posts
- General Officer MMGS – II : 200 Posts
- Security Officer MMGS – II : 15 Posts
- Clerk Law Graduates : 100 Posts
- Clerk Agril Graduates : 200 Posts
- Officer (Non Conventional) I in JMGS – I : 500 Posts
- Clerk (Non Conventional) with 6 Months Certification Course : 200 Posts
- General Officer : 23 to 32 years
- Security Officer : 28 to 45 years
- For All Others Posts : 18 to 28 years
- General Officer : Candidates should possess Graduation from a recognised University/ Board.
- Security Officer, Officer (Non Conventional) & Clerk (Non Conventional) : Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University/ Board.
- Clerk Law : Graduation in Law from a recognised University/ Board.
- Clerk Agril : Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture Allied Activities from a recognised University/ Board.
Candidates should have to follow the notification of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 for eligibility details.
How To Apply:
Candidates seeking Government jobs in Bank of Maharashtra for the above mention posts may apply online through www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Date to Apply online: 12/08/2016 to 06/09/2016