Assam Petrochemicals Ltd Recruitment – Assam Petrochemicals Limited (APL), Dibrugarh, Assam invite application for recruitment of Manager (Electrical), Operator Trainee & Staff Nurse. Total – 10 Posts. Assam Petrochemicals Limited was conceived for productive utilization of natural gas, which was being flared up in the Upper Assam oil fields. Only a small quantum of natural gas was then used in fertilizer industry and power generation. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Last date to apply online 16/04/2015.
Jobs Opportunity in Assam Petrochemicals Limited (APL), Dibrugarh, Assamt for Manager (Electrical), Operator Trainee & Staff Nurse Posts
1. Manager (Electrical) – 01
2. Process Operator Trainee – 07
3. Staff Nurse – 02
1) 45 years.
2,3) 38 years.
1. BE/ B.Tech in Electrical from a Government / University recognized College / Institute of repute with 10 years of relevant experience.
2. Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
3. HSSLC with Diploma in GNM / HSLC with Diploma in ANM from the Assam Nurses Midwives & Health Visitors Council. GNM with min 6 years and for ANM with min 10 years of experience.
How To Apply: Candidates seeking Government jobs in Assam for the above mention posts may send application along with all required documents to the address given in notification below.
The Dy. General Manager (HRM),
Assam Petro-Chemicals Limited,
P.O. Parbatpur, Namrup
Dist. Dibrugarh, Pin 786623 (Assam)
Last date to receive applications: 16/04/2015