Department of Environment and Forests, Assam has release the notification about Assam Forest 710 Draftsman, Forest Guard, Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017. Qualification needed, 12th Pass, Graduate, PG. Candidate who desires shall submit application before due date of 31/01/2017.
Jobs Opportunity in Department of Environment and Forests, Assam details:
- Forest Guard – 525
- Draftsman (GIS Expert) – 07
- Junior Assistant (Divisional Level) – 84
- Junior Assistant (Directorate Level) – 67
- Surveyor (GIS Analysist) – 25
- Carpenter – 01
- Electric Mistry – 01
- Maximum 38 years as on 01/01/2016
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
- Forest Guard – Higher Secondary or equivalent passed from recognized board
- Draftsman (GIS Expert) – Post Graduate degree in Geo-Sciences/ GeoInformatics/ MCA & relevant experience
- Junior Assistant (Divisional Level) – Graduate from any recognized University with Certificate/ Diploma in Computer Application
- Junior Assistant (Directorate Level) – Graduate from any recognized University with Certificate/ Diploma in Computer Application
- Surveyor (GIS Analysist) – Graduate in Science / Geography/ Remote Sensing/ Computer Science/ Geo informatics/ Geology/ Environmental Science & relevant experience
- Carpenter – HSLC or Equivalent Pass with Trade Certificate/ Licence
- Electric Mistry – HSLC or Equivalent Pass with Trade Certificate/ Licence
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
- General / OBC – Rs 250/-
- SC/ST – Rs 150/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting assamforest.in and follow the “Application form for desired post” tab. also read instructions how to apply online for Recruitment of Assam Forest 2017.
Form Submission Last Date : 31/01/2017
Official Job Notification of Assam Forest Recruitment 2017 Click here
Please read Official Notification for complete details.