Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society (ASRLMS) has recently invited applications for the 370 post of Project Manager, Expert, MIS, Accounts Manager and other vacancies. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in ASRLMS jobs notification and having qualification of Post Graduate degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society (ASRLMS) details:
- State Project Manager – 01
- District Project Manager – 07
- District Functional Expert (SM, 1B & CB) – 06
- District Functional Expert (Livelihoods & Marketing) – 02
- District Functional Expert (F) – 02
- District Functional Expert (Skills) – 16
- District Accounts Manager – 09
- District MIS Manager – 03
- Block Project Manager – 50
- Block Coordinator – 142
- MIS Assistant cum Accountant – 132
- State Project Manager – Post Graduate degree in Human Resource/ MBA (HR).
- District Project Manager – Post Graduate degree.
- District Functional Expert (SM, 1B & CB) – Post Graduate degree
- District Functional Expert (Livelihoods & Marketing) – Post Graduate degree
For more information on eductional qualification of remaining posts follow the notification link below.
32 to 45 years for Sr. No. 1
25 to 40 years for Sr. No. 2 to 6
23 to 40 years for Sr. No. 7 to 11
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting https://asrlms.assam.gov.in and follow the notification on how to apply online for ASRLMS Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 16/07/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 06/08/2018
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow ASRLMS official advertisement for complete details.