Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has recently invited applications for the various post of Inspector of School, Assistant Engineer Civil, Assistant Engineer IT. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in APSC jobs notification and having qualification of B.T/ B.Ed degree, Civil Engineering, BE/B.Tech, in computer Science and Engineering or Engineering Degree in IT from the university/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) details:
- Inspector of School/ DEEO/ Deputy Director – 08
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 24
- Assistant Engineer (IT) – 03
- Inspector of School/ DEEO/ Deputy Director – B.T/ B.Ed degree and possessing teaching experience in school or college for 10 (ten) years or administrative experience for 10 (ten) years of which 5 (five) years must be teaching.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – A Degree in the respective branch of Engineering (Civil) of an Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Govt./AMIE (parts A&B) passed.
- Assistant Engineer (IT) – BE/B.Tech, in computer Science and Engineering or Engineering Degree in IT in regular course only from any Engineering College/ University recognized by AICTE, Engineering Degree in IT from IGNOU in Distance education mode.
Maximum age 43 years age limit.
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Deputy Secretary,
Assam Public Service Commission,
Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 22
Form Submission Last Date : 31/05/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow APSC official advertisement for complete details.