APSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 157 Assistant Engineer, Agricultural Development Officer and Research Assistant jobs in Assam Public Service Commission (APSC). The eligibility criteria and other details are given below:
Jobs Opportunity in Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) details:
1. Assistant Engineer – 33
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 20
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 07
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 03
- Assistant Engineer (Chemical) – 03
2. Agricultural Development Officer – 115
3. Research Assistant – 09
- Assistant Engineer – Degree in respective disciplines of Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical Engineering of an Indian or Foreign University.
- Agricultural Development Officer – B.Sc (Agriculture) or a degree declared equivalent to B.Sc (Agriculture)
- Research Assistant – Bachelors Degree with Economics/ Geography/ Sociology/ Statistics/ Mathematics as one of the subjects.
21 to 38 years as on 01/01/2018
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 250/-
SC/ST – Rs 150/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 781022 (Assam)
Form Submission Start Date : 08/01/2019
Form Submission Last Date : 08/02/2019
Reader’s are requested to follow APSC official advertisement for complete details.