Accelerated Power Development Reforms Programme (APDRP), Andhra Pradesh has recently invited applications for the 4 post of Environment Specialist, Social Management Specialist, Gender Expert and Programme Coordinator purely on temporary contract basis under various entities of National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project (NCRMP). Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in APDRP jobs notification and having qualification of M.Sc./ Master’s Degree in Sociology / Social Work / M.Tech/ PG from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Accelerated Power Development Reforms Programme (APDRP), Andhra Pradesh details:
- Environment Specialist – 01
- Social Management Specialist – 01
- Gender Expert – 01
- Programme Coordinator – 01
- Environment Specialist – M.Tech / Master Degree in Environmental Engineering / Sciences / equivalent
- Social Management Specialist – Post Graduate Degree in Sociology / Social Welfare / Economics
- Gender Expert – Master’s Degree in Sociology / Social Work
- Programme Coordinator – M.Sc. / M.A. in Disaster Management
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Project Director,
National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project (NCRMP) Revenue (DM) Department,
D.No: 21/2B, Genious JR Towers, NH-16, Kunchanapalli,
Tadepalli Mandal, Guntur (DT) – 522501 (Andhra Pradesh)
Form Submission Last Date : 28/03/2018
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow APDRP official advertisement for complete details.