Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) has recently invited applications for the 1957 post of Office Asst, Sahayak, Accounts and Driver. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in APDCL jobs notification and having qualification of ITI/ HSSLC/ Bachelore Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) details:
- Office cum Field Assistant – 1000
- Sahayak – 872
- Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) – 60
- Light Vehicle Driver – 25
- Office cum Field Assistant – HSSLC or equivalent exam passed
- Sahayak – HSLC or equivalent with ITI in the trade of Wireman/ Electrician/ Fitter/ Welder/ Machinist from Govt of Assam approved Institute.
- Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) – Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent in B.Com in aggregate or 55% marks in Honors/ Major subject (B.Com) or minimum 55% aggregate marks or its equivalent for Arts or Science graduate having Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects or 55% marks or its equivalent in Mathematics/Statistics as Honors (BA/B.Sc.).
- Light Vehicle Driver – HSLC or equivalent examination recognized by Govt., must have at least two years professional driving licence and must be proficient in traffic rules & driving LMV/ HMV.
As on 01/01/2018
18 to 44 years for Sr. No. 1, 2, 4
21 to 44 years for Sr. No. 3
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 500/-
SC/ST – Rs 250/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://www.apdcl.gov.in and follow the notification on how to apply online for APDCL Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 01/10/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 31/10/2018 (Extended to 07/11/2018)
Reader’s are requested to follow APDCL official advertisement for complete details.