Ambedkar University Delhi has recently invited applications for the 25 post of Professor, Associate Professor, Asst Professor, Dy Librarian, Programme Manager and Asst Librarian on contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Ambedkar University Delhi jobs notification and having qualification of PG Degree/ Ph.D with NET/ SLET/ SET from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Ambedkar University Delhi details:
- Professor – 02
- Associate Professor – 07
- Assistant Professor – 12
- Programme Manager – 02
- Deputy Librarian – 01
- Assistant Librarian – 01
- Professor – Ph.D with Teaching Experience
- Associate Professor – PG Degree/ Ph.D with Teaching Experience
- Assistant Professor – PG Degree/ Ph.D with NET/ SLET/ SET
- Programme Manager – Masters Degree/ Diploma in English Language Teaching
- Deputy Librarian – PG Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation with Relevant Experience
- Assistant Librarian – PG Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation or Ph.D
For more detail information on educational qualification follow the notification link below.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://aud.ac.in/ and follow the instructions how to apply online for Ambedkar University Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Last Date : 18/10/2018
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow Ambedkar University Delhi official advertisement for complete details.