Dr. A. Lakshmipathi Research Centre for Ayurveda (ALRCA), Chennai has recently invited applications for the various post of Pharmacist (Ayurved), Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Office Assistant (Hindi) on contractual basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in ALRCA Chennai jobs notification and having qualification of Graduation/ Diploma in Pharmacy/ D. Pharm (Ay.)/ Post Graduate from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Dr. A. Lakshmipathi Research Centre for Ayurveda (ALRCA), Chennai details:
- Pharmacist (Ayurved) – 01
- Office Assistant (Hindi) – 01
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 02
- Pharmacist (Ayurved) – Diploma in Pharmacy/ D. Pharm (Ay.) from a recognised university/ Institution with two years’ experience in recognised Ayurvedic hospital or B. Pharm (Ay.)
- Office Assistant (Hindi) – Post Graduate qualification in Hindi with ability to translate from English to Hindi and Vice Versa
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – Any degree with certificate in computer applications and 2 years experience
27 years for Sr. No. 1, 3
35 years for Sr. No. 2
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time for Sr. No. 1, 2 : 07/08/2017 @ 09:30 am
Walk-in Interview Date & Time for Sr. No. 3 : 08/08/2017 @ 09:30 am
Reader’s are requested to follow ALRCA Chennai official advertisement for complete details.