Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL), New Delhi has recently invited applications for the 33 post of Trainee Cabin Crew, Station Manager, Dy. Chief Financial Officer, Chief of IT, Instructor. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in AASL jobs notification and having qualification of Graduation/ Associated Chartered Accountant/ BE/ B.Tech in Computer Engineering/ Electronics/ Communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Information Technology from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL), New delhi details:
- Dy Chief Financial Officer – 01
- Chief of IT – 01
- Trainee Cabin Crew – 16
- Station Manager – 14
- Instructor (Technical) – 01
- Dy Chief Financial Officer – Associated Chartered Accountant from ICAI
- Chief of IT – BE/ B.Tech in Computer Engineering/ Electronics/ Communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Information Technology/ Master of Computer Application
- Station Manager – Graduation
- Instructor (Technical) – First class Engineering Graduation in Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication Engg/ Aeronautical with relevant experience
For more detail information on educational qualification follow the notification link below.
As on 01/03/2018
45 years for Sr. No. 1, 2
40 years for Sr. No. 4
50 years for Sr. No. 5
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 1500/-
SC/ST – No Fee
Fee can be paid in favour of “Airline Allied Services Limited” payable at Delhi through DD
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Alliance Air Personnel Department,
Alliance Bhawan, Terminal-1B,
IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037
Form Submission Last Date : 23/03/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow AASL official advertisement for complete details.