Air India Express Limited has recently invited applications for the 49 various post of Store Keeper, HR, Finance, Manager on fixed term contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Air India Express jobs notification and having qualification of 12th/ MBA/ PG Diploma/ Engineering Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Air India Express Limited details:
- Manager-Scheduling & Network Planning (Mumbai) – 01
- Dy Chief of Finance (Kochi) – 01
- Dy Manager- Finance (Mumbai) – 03
- Officer-Finance (Mumbai) – 05
- Sr Assistant-Finance/Cashier (Delhi/ Mumbai/ Thiruvananthapuram/ Chennai/ Kozhikode/ Kochi/ Mangalore/ Madurai/ Coimbatore) – 05
- Dy Chief – HR (Kochi) – 01
- Assistant – HR (Mangalore/ Kozhikode) – 02
- Assistant General Manager (CAMO) (Thiruvananthapuram/ Mumbai) – 02
- Manager – Airworthiness Review (Thiruvananthapuram) – 02
- Store Inspector (Thiruvananthapuram /Mumbai) – 03
- Officer Material Management (Thiruvananthapuram /Mumbai) – 02
- Store Keeper (Thiruvananthapuram/ Mumbai/ Kozhikode/ Kochi/ Mangalore/ Delhi) – 22
- Manager-Scheduling & Network Planning – MBA from a recognized university
- Dy Chief of Finance – CA/ICWA Degree
- Dy Manager- Finance – CA/ICWA Degree
- Officer-Finance – MBA-Finance from a recognized University/CMA
- Sr Assistant-Finance/Cashier – Graduate from a recognized university
- Dy Chief HR – Post Graduate Degree in HR/ Management (specialization in Personnel Management) from a recognized university
- Assistant HR – Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
- Assistant General Manager – Graduation in Aeronautical/Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering, from a recognized University/Institution or AME Diploma passed from a recognized Institution with BAMEC/ BAMEL
- Manager – Airworthiness Review – Graduation in Aeronautical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution or AME Diploma passed from DGCA approved Aviation institution And Type rated license in B1 or B2 on Heavy Aircraft in compliance with CAR 66
- Store Inspector – 10+2 passed in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board and AME Diploma by DGCA approved Institute or Diploma in Mechanical,/Electri cal/ Aeronautical/ Electronics Engineering recognized by state technical education board.
- Officer Material Management – MBA/PG Diploma in Materials Management/Logist ics Management or equivalent which covers vital logistics aspects and Should have good command of computer knowledge (In MS Office).
- Store Keeper – Graduate in any discipline from a recognized Board or University and Should have knowledge of computer in MS Office.
40 years for Sr. No. 1, 11
45 years for Sr. No. 2, 8, 9
35 years for Sr. No. 3, 10, 12
30 years for Sr. No. 4
25 years for Sr. No. 5, 7
50 years for Sr. No. 6
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 500/-
SC/ST – No Fee
Fee can be paid in favour of “Air India Charters Limited” payable at Mumbai through DD.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Chief of HR,
Air India Express Limited, Airlines House,
Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi – 682016
Form Submission Last Date : 15 days from the date of advt.
Date of Advertisment : 04/10/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow Air India Express official advertisement for complete details.