Air India Express Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 43 Manager, Analyst, Operations, Assistant HR jobs in Air India Express Limited. The recruitment eligibility criteria of Air India Express 2019 and other details are given below:
Jobs Opportunity in Air India Express details:
1. Chief Manager-IFS – 01
2. Officer – Operations – 12 (UR-08 OBC-03 SC-01)
3. Route Manager – 04 (UR- 02 OBC-01 SC-01)
4. Pricing Analyst / Demand Analyst – 01 UR
5. Dy. Manager- Finance – 06 (UR-02 OBC-01 SC – 02 ST-01)
6. Officer- Finance – 06 (UR-02 OBC – 02 SC-01 ST – 01)
7. Sr. Assistant – Finance / Cashier – 07 (UR-04 OBC-01 SC – 01 ST-01)
Human Resource Department
8. Dy. Manager-HR – 01
9. Officer-HR – 01
10. Assistant-HR – 02
11. Deputy Chief of Training – 01
12. B737-800 Synthetic Flight Instructor – 01
- Chief Manager- IFS – Graduate in any discipline or 3 year Degree / Diploma in Hotel Management / Catering with At least 15 years of experience as cabin crew.
- Officer – Operations – Graduate in any discipline with Minimum 3 years’ experience in aviation industry or reputed private / public sector.
- Route Manager – MBA Marketing / Finance / Aviation
- Pricing Analyst / Demand Analyst – MBA (Marketing & Sales) OR MBA (Aviation)
- Dy. Manager- Finance – CA/ICWA and 2 years of post qualification experience in Finance Department of a large Organization / Airline.
- Officer- Finance – MBA-Finance and 2 years post qualification experience in Finance Department of a large Organization.
- Sr. Assistant – Finance / Cashier – Graduate and 1 year experience in Cashier/Cash handling/Finance Department – Preferably in Airline/Ticketing office.
- Dy. Manager- HR – MBA specialization in HR and A minimum of 08 years Post-qualification experience in handling HR functions in a reputed company with a good track record
- Officer- HR – MBA specialization in HR A minimum of 03 years post qualification experience in handling HR functions
- Assistant – HR – Graduate in any discipline with A minimum of 01 year post qualification experience in handling HR Functions
- Deputy Chief of Training – Graduate in any discipline and Should have 15 years’ experience in any Airline / Defense Services with proven training and managerial skills.
- B737-800 Synthetic Flight Instructor – 1. ATPL holder. 2. PIC on aero plane with AUW more than 5700 kilos. 3. Valid medical assessment by a doctor qualified in aviation medicine. Clearance
45 years for Sr. No. 1
35 years for Sr. No. 2, 3, 4, 8
30 years for Sr. No. 5, 6, 7, 9, 10
60 years for Sr. No. 11
70 years for Sr. No. 12
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 500/-
SC/ST – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, caste certificate, experience to the Chief of HR Air India Express Limited Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi – 682016
Form Submission Last Date : 28/03/2019
Reader’s are requested to follow Air India Express official advertisement for complete details.