Air Force Record Office (AFRO) Recruitment. Air Force Record Office (AFRO), Delhi invite application for recruitment of Steno, LDC, MTS & Hindi Typist. Total – 11 Posts. The Air Force Record Office is responsible for all aspects of personnel management of airmen and NCs(E), from the date of their entry in the Air Force till release of pensionary benefits, including family pension in required cases. In addition, efforts are made to provide assistance in providing re-employment opportunities. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Last date for Application: 10/05/2015.
Jobs Opportunity in Air Force Record Office (AFRO), Delhi for for Steno, LDC & Hindi Typist Posts
1. Steno – 01
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 07
3. Hindi Typist – 01
4. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 02
1,2,3) 18 to 27 years.
4) 18 to 25 years
1. Passed 12th Class or Equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
2. Passed 12th Class with knowledge of English Typing @ 35 wpm or Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm on Computer.
3. Passed 12th Class or Equivalent qualification and knowledge of Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm on Computer.
4. Passed Matriculation (10th Class) or Equivalent Qualification from recognized University or Board.
How To Apply: Candidates seeking Government jobs in Delhi for the above mention posts may send application along with all required documents to the address given in notification below.
The Air Force Commanding,
Air Force Record Office,
Subroto Park New Delhi Pin 110010
Last date for Application: 10/05/2015
More details and Air Force Record Office Jobs Notification 2015
Ref: Employment News 11 to 17 April 2015, Page No. 14