AIPMT 2015 Exam Syllabus Details: The national level medical entrance exam AIPMT 2015 is conducted to offer admission to Government Medical and Dental Colleges of India. AIPMT 2015 exam will be based on the syllabus as prescribed by examination authority CBSE. The AIPMT question paper will carry of 720 marks and have a total of 180 multiple choice questions from Physics, Chemistry Zoology and Botany subjects.
AIPMT 2015 Exam Syllabus Details – Medicine
Important points of AIPMT 2015 Exam Syllabus, which are given below.
- AIPMT 2015 Question Paper will set in both English & Hindi Language.
- The Question Booklet will be available in four sets
- Question will be based on syllabus as prescribed by the CBSE (Exam Conducting Authority).
- The questions will be framed from High School and Intermediate (1st & 2d year) syllabus.
- Each question will carry four marks and one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Subjects, Number of Questions and Duration is given below in table.
The CBSE will conduct an All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) for admission to MBBS or BDS Courses in the academic session 2015-16.