AIPMT 2015 Eligibility Details: AIPMT 2015 is a national level undergraduate medical entrance exam for admission to MBBS and BDS. AIPMT also known as All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test. Out of all 15% of total seats in medical and dental colleges in India, except in Andhra Pradesh and Jammu Kashmir are reserved for the students who pass this exam. AIPMT 2015 Specifications is the lowest requirements as set down by CBSE.
AIPMT 2015 Eligibility details are as follows:
- Candidates must be 17 years old as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates upper age restrict is 25 years for general applicants and 30 decades for reserved.
- Candidates, who have appeared for the intermediate examination and result is awaited, are are eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Indian people as well as OCI applicants may appear for the examination.
- Age restrict may differ from condition to condition as per condition guidelines.
- Candidates must have passed the following subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English in the qualifying exam by securing 50% marks and their equivalency determined as per regulations of Medical Council of India (MCI) and the concerned university.
- Educational certification needed to appear in AIPMT 2015.
The national level Medical Entrance Exam AIPMT 2015 will be conducted to offer admission to approximately 2200 MBBS and 300 BDS seats at 130 Government Medical and 30 Dental Colleges of India, respectively.