All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal) released job notification for 32 Store Keeper, Personal Assistant and Other Posts. Find AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
Total : 32 Jobs
About: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal)
AIIMS Bhopal is one of the seven AIIMS apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
Jobs Opportunity in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal) details:
- Bio Medical Engineer – 01
- Dietitian – 02
- Legal Assistant – 01
- Private Secretary – 04
- Technical Officer (Technical Supervisor) – 07
- Junior Reception Officer – 01
- Junior Hindi Translator – 01
- Medical Record Officer – 02
- Personal Assistant – 03
- Store Keeper – 06
- Warden (Hostel Warden) – 04
- Bio Medical Engineer – B.E./B.Tech in Bio Medical Engineering from a recognized Institution / University Or Diploma Bio Medical Engineering from a recognized Institution with 2 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Dietician – 1) M.Sc. (Home Science Food and Nutrition)/M.Sc. (Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics)/ M.Sc. (Food Science & Nutrition)/M.Sc. (Food and Nutrition Dietetics)/M.Sc. (Food Service Management and Dietetics) from a recognized University/Institution.2) 3 years’ experience in the line preferably in 200 bedded Hospital.
- Legal Assistant – Graduate with experience of minimum period of three years assisting a qualified legal practitioner/ firm or as Legal Assistant in legal Department of a Govt. Organisation.
Candidates should have to follow the notification of AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2016 for eligibility details all the vacancies.
For General/OBC candidates Rs. 800/- plus transaction charges as applicable. For OPH, SC and ST candidates: Rs. 200/-.
How To Apply:
Candidates seeking Government jobs in Bhopal for the above mention posts may send application along with all required documents to the address given in notification below.
The Dy. Director Administration
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Administrative Block, 1st Floor of Medical College Building
Saket Nagar. Bhopal-462020 (MP).
Last date to receive application: 20/06/2016
More details and AIIMS Bhopal Jobs Notification – Closed