Animal Husbandry Department (AHD), Maharashtra has recently invited applications for the various post of Clerk, Typist, Livestock Inspector, Stenographer and Driver. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in AHD Maharashtra jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass/ Gradauation from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Animal Husbandry Department (AHD), Maharashtra details:
- Livestock Inspector – 114
- Senior Clerk – 10
- Clerk-Typist – 07
- Stenographer (Higher Grade) – 01
- Stenographer (Lower Grade) – 01
- Driver – 05
- Livestock Inspector – SSC with Degree in B.V.S.C
- Senior Clerk – Any Degree
- Clerk-Typist – Degree with Typing speed of Marathi 30 wpm & English 40 wpm
- Stenographer (Higher Grade) – 10th Pass with Stenography speed of English & Marathi 120 wpm with Typing speed of Marathi 30 wpm & English 40 wpm
- Stenographer (Lower Grade) – 10th Pass with Stenography speed of English & Marathi 100 wpm with Typing speed of Marathi 30 wpm & English 40 wpm
- Driver – 10th Pass with HMV/ LMV license
18 to 38 years as on 06/07/2017
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 300/-
SC/ST – Rs 150/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting ahd.maharashtra.gov.in OR www.cahexam.com and read instructions how to apply online for AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 07/07/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 26/07/2017 till 05:30 pm
Application Fee Payment Date : 10/07/2017 to 28/07/2017
Click here for Job Notification
Apply Online & Registration Form
Reader’s are requested to follow AHD Maharashtra official advertisement for complete details.