Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES), Mumbai has recently invited applications for the various post of Executive Trainee. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in AEES jobs notification and having qualification of 12th/ CTET/ D.Ed./ B.El.Ed/ Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)/ Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES), Mumbai details:
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 08
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 17
- Primary Teacher – 25
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – Master’s Degree from a recognized University with 50% marks and B. Ed. degree from a
recognized university in relevant subjects.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – Three years Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with 50% marks in the concerned subjects/combination of subjects and B.Ed. degree from a recognized University and and Qualified in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) (Paper-II)
- Primary Teacher – Passed in Senior Secondary Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination or Intermediate or its equivalent with 50% marks and Qualified in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) (Paper-I) and D.Ed./ B.El.Ed / Two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)
As on 07/04/2018
40 years for Sr. No. 1
35 years for Sr. No. 2
30 years for Sr. No. 3
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 700/-
SC/ST/PH/Women – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.aees.gov.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for AEES Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Last Date : 07/04/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow AEES official advertisement for complete details.