Advanced Center for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC), Navi Mumbai has recently invited applications for the 44 post of LDC, Programmer, Engineer, Scientist, Technician, Nurse, Assistant. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in ACTREC jobs notification and having qualification of _ from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Advanced Center for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC), Navi Mumbai details:
- Scientific Officer – 10
- Purchase Officer – 01
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent – 01
- Programmer ‘C’ – 02
- Medical Physicist ‘C’ – 01
- Engineer ‘C’ – 01
- Assistant Administrative Officer – 02
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 01
- Assistant Purchase Officer – 01
- Jr. Engineer – 03
- Nurse ‘A’ – 04
- Scientific Assistant – 06
- Technician – 05
- Lower Division Clerk – 01
- Security Gaurd – 04
- Scientific Officer ‘E’ – Ph.D. or MD/Ph.D. in the area of cancer Immunotherapy, Tumour Microenvironment and Hypoxia, Computational Biology and Bioinformatics or any other relevant field of Cancer Biology
- Scientific Officer ‘D’ – Ph.D. or M.D./Ph.D. in any relevant field of Cancer Biology. At least one year post MD/Ph.D. research experience with excellent publications.
- Scientific Officer ‘D’ – Dental Services MDS (Prosthetics Dentistry) (or equivalent) recognised by DCI with two years experience after MDS.
- Scientific Officer ‘C’ – M.Sc. from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in Zoology / Medical or Human Genetics/ Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology/ Botany / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Life Sciences / Applied Biology/ Cytogenetics.
- Purchase Officer – Graduate in any discipline with a Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Material Management from a reputed institution.
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent – M.Sc. (Nursing) with three years experience OR B.Sc. (Nursing) with five years experience out of which minimum two years experience in Clinical Field.
- Programmer ‘C’ – B.E. (Computer Science / IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science / IT) / MCS / MCA with minimum 50% marks from a Govt. recognized University.
- Medical Physicist ‘C’ – M.Sc. (Physics) and Diploma in Radiological Physics Experience with advanced computerised treatment planning system and other state-of-art technology will be essential
- Engineer ‘C’ – Full time B.E./B. Tech in Civil Engineering with 50% marks from AICTE approved colleges/university.
- Assistant Administrative Officer – Graduate in any discipline with a full time Post Graduate degree/ Diploma (minimum one year) in Personnel Management/ Human Resources Management or equivalent from a recognised institution
- Assistant Accounts Officer – ICWAI/FCA/full time MBA (Finance) with three years experience or Full Time Post Graduate in commerce from recognised institution
- Assistant Purchase Officer – Graduate in any discipline with full time Post Graduate Degree / Diploma (minimum one year) in Material Management or equivalent from a recognised Institution
- Jr. Engineer – First Class Diploma in Mechanica/ Electrica/ Civil Engineering.
- Nurse ‘A’ – General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with two years clinical experience
- Scientific Assistant – B.Sc. (Biochemistry / Chemistry / Microbiology/Life Sciences/ Biotech/ Physiotherapy with 50% from recognized University.
- Technician – H.S.C. plus DMLT/ 3 years full time Diploma in Hardware and networking/ ITI course.
- Lower Division Clerk – H.S.C. plus MSCIT / Minimum three months Certificate Course in computer applications like MS office or equivalent from Central / State Government recognized Institute.
- Security Gaurd – S.S.C. from a recognized board. Three years working experience of watch and ward/ Security guard etc.
As on 04/05/2018
40 years for Sr. 1, 2, 3
35 years for Sr. 4
30 years for Sr. 5 to 12
27 years for Sr. 12, 14, 15
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 300/-
SC/ST/PH/ Female – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://www.actrec.gov.in/ and send Hard Copy of Online Application Form along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Sr. Administrative Officer,
Advanced Centre for Treatment,
Research & Education in Cancer,
Sector – 22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410210
Form Submission Last Date : 04/05/2018
Last Date to Receive Hard Copy of Application Form : 11/05/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow ACTREC official advertisement for complete details.